Crashing Into Me

Crashing Into Me
Coming Feb 14, 2017

Friday, November 7, 2014

NaNo Live Write In

Today for the first time I participated in a NaNoWriMo live write in, word war. They give you several prompts to encourage you to get your word count up or work on your novel as they engage you.

So the first prompt will be announced telling you to think of your character in a certain way or whatever it may be, then they'll assign an amount of time to actually write it up. Once you do, you post how many words you were about to do in that amount of time, and post an excerpt if you want.

I did it and posted the excerpt and they actually read it live! It was so cool to hear my name and my words and thoughts read to the hundreds of people participating. I cant wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment