Crashing Into Me

Crashing Into Me
Coming Feb 14, 2017

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Holy Moly 41K


Your Average Per Day
3,445 
Words Written Today
523 
Target Word Count
50,000
Target Average Words Per Day
1,667
Total Words Written
41,348 
Words Remaining
8,652
Current Day
12 
Days Remaining
19
At This Rate You Will Finish On
November 15, 2014
Words Per Day To Finish On Time
456

I have less than 9k words left before the first draft of The Haven is completed! I cant believe how fast this was. I have a TON I'm gonna have to do to get it perfect though and I plan to write an additional 30 K if the story permits. I'm not in the business of fluff. I would often skip whole chapters in books because of it. To me back story is awesome if it is pivotal to what my character is going through RIGHT NOW.

If it doesn't enhance the story it detracts from it and "aint nobody got time for that" lol

No comments:

Post a Comment