Crashing Into Me

Crashing Into Me
Coming Feb 14, 2017

Friday, November 21, 2014

Editing Process

So after finally being able to validate my word count for NanoWriMo, its onto editing which i intentionally put the manuscript down for a few days to allow me to go over everything with fresh eyes. I'm taking it one chapter at at time and so far I'm loving what I'm adding.

The 50k words are great for the meat of the story I want to tell but that's not balanced enough. Its time for the salad and potatoes to go with it. My hope is to be fully done before Christmas, but with Nursing school and finals coming up, I'm gonna have to put this down once again to ensure I pass.

We will see how it goes and then it'll be off to an actual editor if possible. If not I will take the time to edit myself with a fine tooth comb before I get ready to release this thing. Crossing my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment