Crashing Into Me

Crashing Into Me
Coming Feb 14, 2017

Monday, November 10, 2014

Almost at 30K!

I'm almost there with more than half my goal already finished and it's no where near November 30th yet. This is exciting! Even though the draft is rough, and it still needs to be edited and revised, the hardest part is almost done! In a few weeks I should hit my goal of 75K!

I've also been reading tons of advise about word count and how important it is, but also how not to get too caught up in that either. The word count should be secondary as along as you tell the story in the way it needs to.

I like that idea and it makes me less likely to just write for the sake of seeing a page full of letters, rather than telling an honestly good story, that captures my readers and refuses to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment