Crashing Into Me

Crashing Into Me
Coming Feb 14, 2017

Friday, December 2, 2016

Final Draft?

So it's done. Done enough that I would feel comfortable handing it to an editor, or beta reader for input, before submitting to Kindle or Draft 2 Digital. I have created a checklist for things I still want to go over though:

* A better book blurb
*Scene descriptions
*Am I sold on the new title, or should I keep searching (I know sounds weird, but the story is complex and I want to be subtle, yet have it personify as much as possible)
*Book Cover: Do I just pay to have it done again, or use what I have?

I'm ready to get it out into the world, I am, but I don't want it to be a flop. I guess by now you can tell I have no mentors or other author friends to help guide me on this anxiety train, but I have to push on either way, right?
Hoping to have this list checked of by end of day so I can copyright, and start contacting beta readers and book blogs for possible reviews. Wish me luck and send me Tums!

No comments:

Post a Comment