Crashing Into Me

Crashing Into Me
Coming Feb 14, 2017

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Pre-Orders

Well, I've done it. I've officially signed up to have Crashing Into Me available for pre-orders but I did it for a different reason than most. I needed a way to get my scheduling in order as procrastination valley has been the town I've hibernated in the last few weeks. Its been hard but I'm fighting my way out of it. With this new anvil hanging over my head, I will HAVE to finish and get to my editor in time for not only the Feb 14th release, but for a very special opportunity to have them passed out during the award sows this year. What an amazing opportunity! I can't let my sadness, overwhelm me and take my focus off of what I need to d. So come hell or high water, this is it. In three days it will available on:

Nook
Amazon
iBooks
Kobo
24Symbols
Page Foundry
Scribd
 and Tolino!

No comments:

Post a Comment